These strategies will consist of:
- Copying the back tested performance results through the seller's website which will invariable show no losses! These back tests are notoriously unreliable and subject to manipulation through sellers of these robots.
- Several will show a overview of live results for a period while in which the professional advisor was making good results. Once more this is misleading by not showing a long term view of the robots performance.
- Normally the websites will show the account balance instead of the account and draw down. An account may show an amazing account balance but have got a dangerously high drawdown on the account.
- Buyer endorsements. Once more normally fabricated and normally when they are actual will be for a time the robot is in profit.
On balance the only strategy to judge when a professional advisor will be profitable through the long run is to view how it runs instantly. This is named a forward testing and have to be a more trusted and correct means of assessing how the Forex robot runs in switching market conditions. It is encouraging that the new Forex robots are more flexible and now have adaptive algorithms built into their software style. They have to prove to be more trusted that they single market predecessors.
The ideal requirements for choosing high performing forex robots are:
- Stable and steady trades with more winners than losing trades through a long period.
- A limit to the size of drawdown's on the account.
- An effective risk and money management choice that assure trading margin is kept in limits for the set risk profile.
Ideally Forex Robots have to be analyzed alongside one another in the similar market conditions. Ideally they have to begin with the same original budget deposit which will give a great way of assessing how they are working in relative conditions.
See more the final result of best forex robot nowadays here...